Club Visits 2013 – Opportunity to Develop Freestyle Coaching
If you are a club coach and would like to explore the possibilities of coaching freestyle paddlesport and stars of the future, then here’s your opportunity. Sweetwater will be offering a series of visits to clubs in 2013. The visits are aimed at helping Clubs by;
- Improving their capacity and capability to deliver a diverse range of freestyle paddlesport activities to their members,
- Providing advice and top tips from a national coach,
- Offering advice and support in getting involved in the new BCU Freestyle Awards,
- Assistance when planning development of club programmes
- Advice on how to become more involved in competitive freestyle such as the Youth Freestyle Series.
Watch this space, more details to be posted shortly.