NOTTINGHAM – FREESTYLE CAMPS
It’s all about the excitement of the ride and throwing down those nifty tricks! This camp focuses on learning to train, and learning to compete, with the aim of working towards achieving the rides that meet your aspirations, competitive or otherwise.
The camps are aimed at both intermediate and advanced paddlers. If you are just starting out in freestyle our coaches will fast track you forward. If you already have freestyle experience we guarantee to take you to the next level and open your eyes to new and progressive ideas such as combo’s, and ride strategies.
- Learn the latest freestyle tricks.
- Develop ride/competition routines.
- Learn downriver freeride skills.
- Attain essential skills to self-direct your own development.
- Learn to use video analysis to improve your learning curve.
- Understand river features and maximise on their potential.
- Gain action plan to promote your continued development.
In order to get the best out of this course you should feel confident on grade 3 white water. You must have a reliable white water roll (90%+ effective). You should also be reasonably fit.
Price: 5 day Course £275 / 3 Day Course £200