OTTAWA – FREESTYLE CAMP
With the chance to paddle one of the best play boating rivers in the world – the opportunities to progress your freestyle skills are limitless. Now add world class coaches into the mix and you have a melting pot for an action packed holiday that provides accelerated learning and a whole lot of fun.
Depending on the water levels during the trip we will also offer the opportunity to experience other world class play waves such as the ‘Lachine’ on the Saint Lawrence River in Montreal, and ‘High Tension’ on the Gatineau River.
- Develop the latest freestyle moves and combos.
- Link manoeuvres and combos into routines.
- Attain essential skills to self-direct your own development
- Injecting new creativity into your paddling.
- Know how to use video analysis and other tools to improving your learning curve.
- Understanding river features and maximising on their potential.
- Optional – Understand how to maximising your rides scoring potential.
- Gain action plan to promote your continued development.
In order to get the best out of this course you should feel confident on grade 3 white water. You must have a reliable white water roll (90%+ effective). You should also be reasonably fit.
See Dates: TBC