The Sweetwater Coaching information service is designed to deliver the latest information to paddlesport practitioners including coaches, athletes and recreational paddlers who have a passion for freestyle and white water kayaking and canoeing.
On our travels through the internet we stumble across some useful sites. If you have a site that you think we should link to then please get in touch.
Sweetwater Coaching Services cannot be held responsible for the content of third party sites.
Travel Health and Vaccination Advice
- NaTHNaC – Provides travel health information for health professionals and the public.
- MASTA – Medical Advisory Service for Travelers Abroad.
- Foreign & Commonwealth Office
River Guide and Access Advice
- UK River Guide Book
- Canoe NI – Northern Ireland river and surf guide.
- Forspaddling.com – Swedish river guide.
- EddyFlower – U.S. river guide.
- Rivers of Chile
- California Creeks
- New Zealand River Guide
River Gauges and Weather
- Met Office – Weather for UK and Europe.
- Rainchasers – Provides river levels for England and Wales.
- Wheres The Water – Provides river level information for Scotland.
- Environment Agency – Provides river levels across England and Wales.
- USGS Real Time Stream Flow – U.S. Geological Survey
- American Whitewater – National River Database
- Kayak Session – Portrays accurately as possible, a country, an area, an event, a mission through prime quality photography.
- Canoe & Kayak – Dedicated to providing the most topical and detailed coverage of all things canoeing and kayaking.
- Bomb Flow – Recognized as both an innovator and leader in providing quality entertainment to its paddlesport community.
- Youth Freestyle Series – The latest information on the (UK) Youth Freestyle Series.
- GB Freestyle Kayaking – The governing body for freestyle kayaking and canoeing in the UK.
Paddlesport and Retailors
- Desperate Measures – Nottingham Kayak and Canoe Specialists (new website)
- Whitewater The Canoe Centre – London and The South East’s Kayak and Canoe Specialists